Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ten Things That Suck!!


























OK....now we all know that the world isnt perfect....Bush is still in town;Sooraj Barjatya has made another marriage video;Kim Jong Il is upto his tricks again....sad place to live....so,here's my personal hitlist of ten things that really hold their head above the shithole that the world has become.... though its only to get an extra kick from me!







1. Mushy/Romantic films,songs,TV shows and cheesy quotes like "Life is an icecream"....no dopehead, life isnt ice-cream...go ask any guy busting his brains for entrance exams.....honestly! Number 1 on the list!!



2.Girls who really dig the above....Do I sense a all-girl fatwa to behead me???



3.Pink....no, I dont really think this one even needs explaining! Just Imagine:


































"OOH ! CHO CHWEET!"

Nothing less than eternal damnation in Hell, if u ask me!




4.Linkin Park... OK this is my personal opinion.....hell,it still sucks!




5.A useless roomate....possibly the worst thing that can happen to you in a hostel(except if the authorities discover pot in ur room!)




6.Taking biology as a compulsory subject...If I wanna do civil engineering, why the heck should i bother with cell structures???



7.Any Hindi film that starts with a K....except Khalnayak;Sanjay Dutt rocks!....or wait maybe any Hindi film which contains any of the following letters : "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ"!!

8.Writing essays on topics like "What I Did in My Summer Vacation".... dude,open your eyes:




9. Anyone who does not like Iron Maiden/AC DC/Saw/Nana Patekar/Rambo! They collectively rock!
I was scratching my head really hard to come up with something that falls in the same league as the above.... then it hit me - there's always gonna be some jerk who'll comment "Hey,the title says ten things and there's only nine!"- voila, NUMBER 10!
Author's Note: The serial numbers are just that....they do not represent any rating....all the above are equally worthless.Amen!



















No comments: