Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Babies Blow!!!



Man! Singapore is going to the dogs..... No , it's not just bcoz I'm gonna be there for some time .... the real reason is that, THEY ARE, *GET THIS*, ACTUALLY PAYING PEOPLE TO HAVE KIDS!!!! I mean, c'mon u can do better than that! Hire ppl, encourage immigration, why kids?


What gud r kids for the first few years?They can't even walk straight for years ( and drunk employees get *fired* for the same)! How wud they contribute ? Poop on the streets and generate new jobs in the hygiene industry? Keep throwing up and increase demand for shrinks and paeds? Give me one good reason.....




Now, I know there's always gonna be this bunch of pussies who'll keep crossing themselves over and over and praying for my soul.....their first response is usually," But Shree, weren't u a kid too once?" I say "Yes! But even the process of justice ends after retribution! U can't hold that against me any more!!! So go do sth useful.....get a job or study!"




Normally that should seal the argument....but for the heck of it, here's two major points for my case:


1. Kids cost a lot to raise .....think of all the vacations u cud take with that sorta dough! Now, I must say I remember reading this one fellow actually accounting for that cost in terms of happiness that u get frm these "chweet little cuties"...Fuck Off dude!! The only country which recognizes happiness as anything is Bhutan....and this is what they're like:










OK ... this is in no way meant to offend the ppl of Bhutan... but point made!!




2. Babies are quite useless to have around the house, considering the efforts parents hav to put in...... 'sfar as I'm concerned, the only times they come in handy are:






  • To get one of 'em reserved seats in public transport.


  • To make urself popular at family get-togethers and get all ur family (special emphasis on girls) to play ass-grab with u.


  • To torture ur guests by forcing them to watch ur kids' antics (although they'd rather prefer a 6-hour long hara kiri to it).



  • To get preferential treatment in general.



My personal objections come frm personal experience in dealing with others' kids.....as a child my parents wud try real hard to make me appreciate some random kid dashing of a toothless grin at me from his mom's arms......and I wud be like "Dude just get the fuck out of here! U ain't Mary Pickford!".....in fact I had to restrain myself from actually putting my fingers to my head and playing Devil.....this is what they look like when they give u that grin...



Then of course there are the times when u see ppl drooling over the shitty little things that babies do.....enthu young parents will actually make and put up videos of their baby drooling!! Go search for "baby drool " on Youtube!( I actually did!!) Jeez! Get a life...I know u love ur babies , but hey , I like my sanity to remain unviolated too! Drooling , crawling , pooping , even turning in their beds.....


What next?


"My baby inhaling and exhaling....so cute LOL!" ???? !!!




Now a lot of ppl seem to tell me...."Just wait until u get a baby"....but they never really bother to explain what it is that I shud watch out for.....it's so lame it could draw Disability Pay! And I ain't exaggerating...I've been told this on 3 separate occasions and am still to hear the rest of the sentence!




OK I think enough said....more and I'd probably have someone start "Mothers Against Shree"....and to be fair to the opposition I will concede that there's one thing babies are particularly helpful for- hell I even respect them for it!


HERE"S WHAT !!!























5 comments:

Ojas said...

Dear Montmorency..
You were right.. you're really soooo heartless and mean-minded. I bet there SHALL come a day when you'd eat up all these words...

Oh n yeah, I hereby declare you Heartless, which you yourself declare as well ! Well, I just vote it for making it majority !

BloodAndIron said...

Dear Clarice,

I had told u I WAS So a few more heartless questions:
1. Will U ,atleast, tell me what to do when that day comes?
2. Will u help me in my project still?
3. What's ur latest piece of data?

Yours Truly,
Montmorency

Ojas said...

Dear Montmorency,

I'll answer the 3rd question first. The latest data is that I have suddenly become awake and realised the pile of studies and submissions mounted upon me.

Answer for the second question follows from above. I have an ardent desire to help you, but as I have already said it, no haste... Let the burns go. Look at how desperate you have become just on talking to her once. I believe that I must have you a bit in control. If you do anything else, I would have HUGE reasons to worry about your then-condition. And I am pushing this analysis into a purposeful delay, as you might have realised, that I DO care for all my friends, and it includes you as well.

Answer to your first question is all upto you, and a bit of my help as well ! Or so do I believe. That day wont come unless you leave your heartless ways, coz dear Monty, you NEED a heart to love. Heartlessness doesnt pay you much.

Yours truly, with kindest regards,
Clarice Starling.

BloodAndIron said...

Dear Clarice,

A few more doubts still linger in my mind.....its almost like they're havin a fuckin jamboree there!

1. Is it that u still think i am hardcore heartless after my confessional(read poem)?

2. How much more control do u xpect?.....Thing's already been in the works for a long time!

3. Is the analysis expected anytime be4 i resume duty? I mean sure u care for friends but is caring for timely action on the list?

4. I understood what role I wud play on "that" day....where do u fit in to help? Further my first point directly clashes wid ur claim....pl comment!

I hope to make some progress 'in field'......and however fucked up the project may be, I count on ur help.

Yours Truly,
Montmorency.

Ojas said...

Dear Montmorency
hmmn..u do hv sum point in d 4th thingy..
apologies 4 d same..
i hv no role it 'that'

but maybe i do hv one in getting u sum1 who'd play d role !
wat say?

rest follows in my mail

much regards, as always
Clarice